As the days start to warm up one of the beverages we enjoy making is a Greek Frappe. There are just a few ingredients needed and it takes less than 5 minutes to create this refreshing and flavorful cold coffee drink. After you discover how easy the Greek Frappe is to make and how delicious it is, you can save time and money by avoiding those fancy coffee shop drinks.
The recipe we are sharing can be adjusted to include more or less sugar and you can use whole milk or fat free milk depending on how you prefer to enjoy your coffee.
HOW TO MAKE A GREEK FRAPPE
- Prepare all of your ingredients
- Add the coffee, granulated sugar, milk and water to a measuring cup.
- Use a milk frother for 30-60 seconds, until the foam has reached the desired consistency
- Pour over and ice filled glass. Enjoy!
Can I make a Greek Frappe without a milk frother?
If you don’t have a milk frother, you can easily add the ingredients to a mason jar, cover and shake vigorously for 30-60 seconds before you pour it over ice.
Can I use fat free milk?
Yes, you can absolutely use fat free milk to make your Greek Frappe.
Can I use more or less sugar to the Greek Frappe?
Yes, you can customize the sweetness of the Greek Frappe to your personal liking.
- 2 tsp instant coffee we use Nescafe dark roast
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2/3 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- Add 2 teaspoons instant coffee, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and 2/3 cup water to a measuring cup.
- Submerge the whisk end of a milk frother into the measuring cup, and hold power button to froth, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency.
- Poor over an ice filled glass and enjoy.